Oil industry leader Petron Corporation is honored to have gained the partnership of former ONE Heavyweight Mixed Martial Arts World Champion Brandon Vera, known to only work with world-class brands, when he agreed to represent Petron Rev-X diesel engine oils. An athlete who has ruled the cage through the mastery of various combat disciplines, Vera’s outstanding performance and versatility parallel the world-class specifications and class-leading benefits of Petron Rev-X.
Diesel engines are typically seen as tough and strong, powered by diesel fuel that is a heavy fuel with high energy density. Previously, diesel was perceived to be a “dirty” fuel, producing smoke-belchers on our roads. However, recent technology trends have produced more sophisticated, more energy-efficient, and more environment-friendly diesel engines, resulting in wider market acceptance for diesel-powered vehicles.
Specially formulated to get the best out of diesel engines, Petron Rev-X engine oils perform the primary functions of (1) reducing friction, (2) protecting metal parts from corrosion, (3) preventing wear on moving engine parts, (4) keeping the engine clean from engine deposits, and (5) acting as coolant.
The Dynamic Cleaning Technology (DC Tech) additive package of Petron Rev-X sustains engine cleanliness for a more responsive, smoother driving experience as well as longer engine life.
Petron Rev-X ranges from mineral to fully synthetic and is offered in different SAE viscosity grades and quality levels to cater different types of diesel engines operating under diverse conditions. These include:
- Petron Rev-X RX 800 Fully Synthetic SAE 5W-40 — a top-tier product specially formulated for heavy duty and, high-speed 4-stroke diesel engines to provide excellent protection under extreme driving conditions. It is approved and certified according to specifications of API CJ-4/SM and it has the performance profile of ACEA E7, E9.
- Petron Rev-X Fully Synthetic SAE 5W-30 — a high-performance fully synthetic engine oil formulated to deliver superior benefits for turbocharged or supercharged high performance heavy duty diesel engines and light duty trucks. It has the performance profile of API CJ-4/SN, ACEA E9, Cummins CES 20081, DFS 93K218, MAN M 3575, MB-Approval 228.31, MTU Oil Category 2.1, Volvo VDS-4, Mack EO-O Premium Plus and Renault RLD-3.
- Petron Rev-X RX600 Synthetic Blend SAE 10W-40 — a high-performance engine oil designed to provide exceptional performance on heavy duty engines. It is suitable for turbocharged or supercharged high-performance diesel engines operating under both low speed-high load and high speed-low load conditions. It has the performance profile of API CI-4/SL, Cummins CES 20076/20077, Mack EO-N, MAN M3275-1, MB Approval 228.3, MTU Oil Category 2, Volvo VDS-3, Renault RLD-2.
- Petron Rev-X Premium Multi-Grade HD4X SAE 15W-40 — a high-performance multi-grade engine oil designed to provide ultimate protection. This is suitable for FX, trucks, buses, off-road vehicles as well as agricultural tractors and equipment. It has the performance profile of API CF/SF and MB Approval 227.1.
- Petron Rev-X RX400 Premium Multi-Grade SAE 15W-40— a premium engine oil designed to surpass the demanding performance requirements of heavy duty diesel engines including off-road vehicles. It is suitable for engines with EGR (exhaust gas recirculation) and other emissions control systems. It is approved and certified according to specifications of API CI-4/SL, Mack EO-N, Volvo VDS-3, Renault VI RLD-2, MB-Approval 228.3 and MTU Oil Category 2 and it has the performance profile of ACEA E7, Cummins 20077/20076, MAN M 3275, and Detroit Diesel 93K215.
- Petron Rev-X HD (Available in SAE 10W/30/40/50) — a heavy duty, high quality diesel engine oil recommended for use in engines operating under severe operating conditions and is suitable for jeepneys, buses, AUVs, and mixed commercial fleets, particularly those requiring short drain intervals. It has the performance profile of API/CF.
According to Vera, Rev-X diesel engine oil with DC Tech gives “maximum cleaning power” to “unlock maximum engine performance”.
Used in combination, Petron Rev-X diesel engine oils and Petron diesel fuels—Diesel Max and Turbo Diesel—will ensure that you have the reliable engine protection while enjoying improved fuel economy and lower maintenance costs. In addition to cleaner emissions, Petron’s Euro 4-PH diesel fuels deliver performance benefits such as reliable engine protection for longer engine life, improved fuel economy for longer drives, and better power.
As a homegrown oil company, industry leader Petron Corporation continues to blaze new trails with innovative products that have been uniquely formulated to meet Philippine driving conditions and cater to the needs of Filipino motorists.