As the pandemic amplified, the offline to online retail innovation flourished and helped shoppers to save more money with services like Buyandship Philippines, a global shipping services that promotes cross-border ecommerce for shoppers who wishes to shop across US, UK, Italy, Canada, Australia, Japan, Korea, Hongkong, Thailand, Taiwan and Indonesia.
Recently, Buyandship conducted a survey in Asian countries, and the survey revealed that cross-border purchase is 35%, 33.1% and 32% cheaper than local purachse in Malaysia, Philippines and Singapore, respectively. In terms of product categories, 68% of Filipino users claimed that the products sold on overseas websites are not available local; 66% of Malaysian users and 35.2% of our Singaporean users reported the same situation as well.
Philippines prefer cross border purchase than the local purchase on branded goods not only on limited product availability in the local market but because of its huge discounts on sale items and on shipping services. Buyandship’s co-founder Sheldon Li said, “Buyandship is always dedicated to provide users with the latest online shopping discount and offer through different platforms. At the moment, our social media has 1 million views every week; more than 50,000 active users in our group on Facebook; and over 300 users generated content (UGC) per week. Buyandship will strive to optimize the price comparison system in the future and this enables us to provide more information on price differentials.”
Many holiday deals are still up and offer great discounts as the year-end sale is fast approaching. Filipinos can now shop and ship from overseas-based online stores like US stores- Amazon, eBay, Walmart; Korea’s WeVerse and KTown4U; UK’s John Lewis and Marks & Spencer; Canada’s Lululemon and China’s Taobao and Alibaba; Japan’s Rakuten and Uniqlo, Italy’s Polene and Yoox; Hongkong’s Yoho and Zara; Thailand’s Thann and Australia’s Ugg. Moreover, Buyandship Philippines sifted hundreds of promotions on Fashion, Beauty, Home, Gadgets and more to narrow down the biggest and the best deals around the globe that are worth adding to your cart!
Deals to shop for Fashion:
- Feel-good active wear for more motivation, deeper practice and exhilaration on your daily workout from Lululemon. Get discounts on selected items.
- Polene is a new top-end leather goods brand based in Paris. Shop for these leather bags.
- Yoox Italy, an Italian online fashion retailer under Net-A-Porter Group, offers great deals on renowned fashion brands such as Dolce & Gabbana, Gucci, Dior, and Chanel. Shop for more luxury bags and shoes with up to 70%off discount.
- UGG, a global lifestyle brand known for its iconic Classic Boots, used Grade-A sheepskin to create boots, slippers, fluff slides and sneakers for both men and women and kids that are warm, stylish and durable. Get ‘em at 40% off via Buyandship Philippines.
Deals to shop for your Home:
- Make your house a home for less with Marks & Spencer great Homeware offers up to 40% off on selected items.
- Wayfair December deals up to 70% off
- Discover more space saving appliances like this Breville Bluicers from Breville and save more with discounts on selected items.
Deals to shop for Tech and Gadgets:
- Experience the ultimate performance with the latest Lenovo Legion 5 Pro Gen 6 NVIDIA GeForce RTX 30 Series. The ultimate laptop for gamers and creators now at 5% off in Amazon
- Shoot stunning 5K videos with GoPro Hero 9 Action Camera from Yoho Hong Kong now 14% off.
- Get the new Airpods Pro 3rd Generation at Apple
Deals to shop for Beauty
- Beauty must-haves from Sephora that are up to 70% off on both make-up and fragrance collection.
- This Thann Very Water Facial Sunscreen SPF 50 PA+++ with Organic Camellia Oil and Nano Shiso Extract is a perfect pair with Thann Astringent Toner. Get it now at 40% off
Deals to shop for Moms and Babies:
- Score some deals from Albee Baby as Maxi-cosi offers discounts up to 60% off on playards, high chairs and baby carriers.
- Shop for your kids with The Children’s Place Holiday DealDash with 60% off on the entire site
Deals worth to shop from these Asian Online Sites
- Get a Rakuten’s Fashion Lucky Bag that sells a wide range of lucky bags from shoes and clothes to skincare and electronics;
- Japan’s Fukuburuko Lucky bag 2022 started its reservation and pre-order period as early as October. Also catch these lucky bags from Kate Spade and Shop Disney.
- KPop fans can now shop for their idols’ latest merchandise from WeVerse Shop and KTown4U as they offer up to 60% off on selected items.
Shop and ship from over 12 locations worldwide and enjoy up to 90% off discounts from these global online stores with Buyandship Philippines. For shopping guide and shipping restrictions, check out their website at www.buyandship.ph or follow them on Facebook at Buyandship Philippines or in Instagram at Buyandship.ph.